SHIPPING & RETURNS
Once your order has been made, you will receive a confirmation email with your tracking number.
ORDERS WITHIN SOUTH AFRICA
- Delivery is 80 ZAR Nationwide, and free of charge for all orders over 500 ZAR
- All deliveries are made within 24-72 hours (depending on area) once you’ve received your confirmation email. Please use the tracking number provided to trace your parcel online.
KINDLY NOTE that couriers may be delayed by holidays and during big sales. Please get in touch with us if you haven't received your order within the stipulated time-frame.
- If you have any queries please send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can order directly from our online store and will receive a quote from the courier service before making your payment.
- Orders will be sent via DHL and will take approximately 3-5 working days (after receipt of your tracking number). Please use the tracking information provided to trace your parcel online.
- Customs and import duties are levied by the receiving country and are therefore the buyer’s responsibility.
EXCHANGES AND REFUNDS
- We hope that you will be satisfied with your online purchase. However, if for any reason you are not completely satisfied with the quality of the product, please notify us within 7 (seven) days of your receipt of goods.
Please send us a picture of the product with your request to: email@example.com. Please also include a picture of the batch number and BB (best before) date, which is found on the bottom of the bottle.
We will offer a refund, exchange or replacement on the products returned. We will consider the condition of the goods being returned before making a refund or exchange.
- Should an exchange or refund be requested, you will be liable for the courier costs incurred. Any surplus funds will be allocated in the form of a cash discount/voucher for our online store and if there is an outstanding amount due, you will be required to do a bank transfer to cover the costs.